Welcome to the Hot Talk Scavenger Hunt!
To celebrate our Berkley Hot Talk! video chat on Wednesday, February 27th at noon EST, Madeline Hunter, Anne Gracie, Julia London, Jennifer Ashley, and Juliana Gray will be giving away a fabulous $250 gift card to the online bookstore of the winner’s choice! Five other winners will receive bundles of books of previous titles, one by each of our authors.
All you have to do is hunt around our websites for answers to the following questions and email your solution to HotTalkBooks@gmail.com between February 26th noon EST and midnight EST on March 2nd. The winner will be drawn at random and announced on March 5th.
And be sure to join us LIVE on February 27th for a fabulous chat with a few surprises in store!
(Click author's name to visit site.)
1) In Madeline Hunter's excerpt from The Conquest of Lady Cassandra, who do Cassandra and Lydia see swimming in the sea? (Answer: Ambury and Kendale. Madeline apologizes for the website update that makes that excerpt unavailable.)
2) For which two books did Madeline win RITA awards? (Hint: Look in Madeline’s Book List, under the Books tab.)
3) In the excerpt of Anne Gracie's Autumn Bride, what kind of "bad place" was Abby's sister in?
4) In the excerpt of Anne Gracie's The Perfect Rake, who is accused of 'dressing like a shag bag and creepin' around'? (His first name will do.)
5) In the series The Secrets of Hadley Green, what is the name of the woman who pretends to be the countess at Ashwood?
6) Also in The Secrets of Hadley Green series, from where does Oliva Carrey's sister return pregnant?
7) What are Jennifer Ashley's other two pseudonyms?
8) What is the name of the first book of the Mackenzies / Highland Pleasures series?
9) In what European country do the three English lords and three English ladies of the Affairs by Moonlight trilogy lease their holiday castle?
10) For which month in 2012 did Juliana Gray’s debut A Lady Never Lies win RT Book Reviews magazine’s Seal of Excellence award?
Contest Rules and Terms of Service:
No Purchase is necessary . You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable USA federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
By submitting an entry you are giving your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules.
To Enter send an email to HotTalkBooks@gmail.com. In the subject line type: Hot Talk Sweepstakes. In the body of the email, answer the questions listed above on this web page. Entries are accepted from February 26 noon EST until midnight EST March 2. Winners will be notified by Mar 5.
Only one entry is allowed per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted. Entries that do not contain the answers will be eliminated. Winners will be randomly selected from the pool of eligible entries. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or a substitute prize.
INTERNATIONAL READERS: Due to the variation in laws governing sweepstakes and drawings in countries other than the U.S, we regret that entry must be restricted to U. S. residents and U.S. military only.
Names and email addresses of entrants will be shared with each of the five authors sponsoring the sweepstakes: Madeline Hunter, Anne Gracie, Julia London, Jennifer Ashley, and Juliana Gray. Names and email addresses will not be sold, or shared with anyone else. You agree to be added to the authors’ email lists by entering the sweepstakes. Any communications from the Authors will have an unsubscribe link for removing your name.
By participating in this sweepstakes, you accept all risk and consequences of participation. By submitting an entry, you grant the Authors the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, entrant’s name without limitation or additional compensation for promotional and advertising purposes.
These terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to this sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding, please request help by emailing directly to HotTalkBooks@gmail.com, with Help in the subject line.